We’ve all been there. You wake up with only a few minutes to spare after you’ve slept through your alarm (or perhaps you even forgot to set one!). Don’t worry– we’ve got your back! Here are some great things to have just in case you’ve got no time!
- NYX Angel Veil face primer This is THE primer to have if all you have time for is something to make your skin look and feel fresh. It’s light, but it really does reduce pores and help your overall complexion. I use this daily in place of foundation and it works wonders!
- Covergirl Trublend Blush I wear this blush EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. You can see my tutorial here where I wear it. I love the natural look of it– like I just went for a run!
- Essence Lash Princess This mascara is AMAZING! It goes on smoothly and gives lashes some serious oomph. A few coats will do it! You can see me apply it here.
- Essence Brow Gel If you don’t have a lot of time to pencil in some brows, this brow gel is great at subtly enhancing your natural brow. It goes on quick and lasts all day. I am in LOVE with this gel!
- Covergirl Oh Sugar Lipgloss This lip balm will give you a quick pop of color without having to take time to line your lips and fill them in. It’s something we should all have in our makeup bag! And for a balm the color is surprisingly even!!
This “No Time Make-up” list is also perfect if you’ve got plenty of time but just want that natural look. All of these items are easily found in your local drugstore and are super affordable!