I love Love LOVE to study G-d’s Word. It is something that has transformed my life and it brings me no greater joy! I’ve tried ’em all and here is a list of essentials that every bible scholar needs! There are many study aids out there, but these are my top favorites that I always keep with me. My “EDC”! These items can be found on Amazon and are all Prime eligible! If you have any questions just drop it in the comments section and I’ll be more than happy to answer! If you want to ask in private just fill out the contact form! Enjoy!
Don’t have Amazon Prime? Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial!
- A cute floral tote.
- A women’s siddur
- The best highlighter. Ever. An essential if there ever was one! It doesn’t bleed through the onion skin paper!
- A chumash.
- The best micro tip pens on the planet.
- A pocket tehillim (book of psalms)
- a TLV bible. It’s one of my favorite translations!
- Kokuyo Campus notebook. Seriously, y’all, if you want quality paper this is it! Double win if you like to write with fountain pens!
Want to beef up your study?? You have got to check out Chayenu!!
To make the daily Torah Study cycles of Chitas, Rambam and other daily/weekly Torah study, in both the revealed and inner dimensions of Torah, available to the entire English speaking Jewish community in a practical, convenient & portable format.